You’re on my bloooogggg! Wohoo.
It makes me genuinely happy to see people that are interested in going through my stories, so thank you for visiting.
Before I direct you to any of my posts though, you’d probably be better off with a little insight as to who I am as a person. I’ve summarised my CV into a few points which should make reading my articles slightly more bearable for you:
- I’m young-ish, I’m inexperienced, and I try to live it up – one day at a time.
- I’ve been racing bicycles since 2015 March, and boy, have I fallen in love with this sport.
- I love to write about my experiences, which is why I started writing this blog. I got addicted when I saw some appreciation come through from the few people that are following my journey.
- I’m weird. I haven’t met anybody like me yet.
- I’m funny, and my humour has a success rate of 100% (for me) and about 20% (for everyone else).
If you end up going through this small library of my blog posts, I’d love to hear from you. I enjoy feedback, so if you have anything to say, you can let me know over here. I almost always make it a point to get back to you.
For a more picturesque representation of how cool I am, you can check out my Instagram.